$328 per ton $7.98 per bag
*Prices as of 10/8/14 and are subject to changes*
Alternative Heating Sources
104 Eastern Ave
Gloucester, MA 01930
60 Turnpike Road
Ipswich, MA 01938
Subscribe to our e-mail list!
We are SOLD OUT of wood pellets for the winter season.
$12.98 per 50# bag
1 Ton is 40 50# bags of coal
1 Pallet is 50 50# bags of coal
CANAWICK logs are made from sawdust resulting from processing 100% natural hardwood. They offer an unmatched heating solution: high calorific power, cost-efficiency, low moisture content & ease of use.
$9.98 for a 27# package of 12 fire logs
$698 for a pallet of 90 packs of 12 fire logs
CANAWICK bricks are made from 100% natural, prime quality hardwood sawdust pressed without additives or chemicals of any kind. They are designed to burn longer to ensure superior heating efficiency while significantly cutting your heating costs. Easy to use, clean and convenient, the bricks are ideal as heating or starting material.
$14.98 for a 40# package of 20 fire bricks
$548 for a pallet of 50 packs of 20 bricks
CANAWICK blocks are made from 100% natural, prime quality hardwood sawdust pressed without additives or chemicals of any kind. They are designed to burn longer to ensure superior heating efficiency while significantly cutting your heating costs. Easy to use, clean and convenient, the blocks are ideal as heating or starting material.
$n/a for a 24# package of 4 fire blocks
$n/a for a pallet of 80 packs of 4 blocks
CANAWICK ecological fuels offer unsurpassed advantages regarding cleanliness, maintenance, storage, performance and environmental protection. One pallet is just about equivalent to one cord of hardwood firewood.
Easy maintenance and cleanliness:
- Clean, no insects or rodents
- No firebrands, reduced smoke
- Convenient, easy-to-handle format
- Up to 35% more heat output than traditional wood
Natural, eco-friendly products:
- Made from all-natural residues of hardwood processing by Groupe Savoie Inc.
- Fewer polluting and hazardous emissions than ordinary cord wood (debarked).
- No additives or chemicals of any kind
- Environmentally friendly and carbon neutral
Convenient, practical products:
- Suitable for all types of fireplaces or slow-burning wood stoves, fire pits, camping, etc.